NEED Help From Basic Ohm's Law to E=SqRt of P*R

NEED Help From Basic Ohm's Law to E=SqRt of P*R

Basic Ohm's Law E P ----------------

---------------- I R E I

What simple Ohm's Law formulas get combined to (Exp.E=RxI E=P/I} to arrive at I=SqRt of P/R V=SqRt of P*R P= V^2/R

Thank You for any advice Frustrated Apprentice

Reply to
rdelec

Not Ohm's law, but try P=EI.

Reply to
krw

You already described the formulas. It is simple algebra from there. However, you may be getting confused because "V" & "E" are used interchangeably in the formulas above, to represent voltage. I would make all of them consistent, using either letter.

Ben Miller.

Reply to
Ben Miller

It's algebra.

E = I*R so I = E/R P = E*I

Substitute E/R for I, thus P = E*(E/R) That can be re-written as P = E^2/R

Multiply each side by R so P*R = E^2

Take the squareroot of each side so Sqrt(P*R) = E

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

=A0 =A0 =A0P

R =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 E =A0 =A0 =A0I

Thank you for this Info. It is a great help SORRY I just reposted the same question.

Reply to
rdelec