NEED Help From Basic Ohm's Law to E=SqRt of P*R

NEED Help From Basic Ohm's Law to E=SqRt of P*R
Basic Ohm's Law E P ----------------
---------------- I R E I
What simple Ohm's Law formulas get combined to (Exp.E=RxI E=P/I} to arrive at I=SqRt of P/R V=SqRt of P*R P= V^2/R
Thank You for any advice Frustrated Apprentice
In article <973dbdc7-fcf6-436b-9f8a-c51a038ace50

Not Ohm's law, but try P=EI.
--
Keith

rdelec wrote:

You already described the formulas. It is simple algebra from there. However, you may be getting confused because "V" & "E" are used interchangeably in the formulas above, to represent voltage. I would make all of them consistent, using either letter.
Ben Miller.
--
Benjamin D Miller, PE
www.bmillerengineering.com
rdelec wrote:

It's algebra.
E = I*R so I = E/R P = E*I
Substitute E/R for I, thus P = E*(E/R) That can be re-written as P = E^2/R
Multiply each side by R so P*R = E^2
Take the squareroot of each side so Sqrt(P*R) = E
Ed

Thank you for this Info. It is a great help SORRY I just reposted the same question.