What is the best aluminum for heat sink?

It is one of the methods given by a major manufacturer and referenced in this very thread by another poster, you biased, retarded twit.

Reply to
SuspendedInGaffa

Groan! Is that like when somebody says "ve have vays..." ?

I once worked in a place using a combination shear and punch, and when they first instructed me to weld jigging onto the work surface I got a big knot in my gut.

Cutting it off with an angle grinder to reset for the next part gave me a twisted gut too.

I quickly adapted, got quick at it and cycled through many dozens of different parts and jigs.

I am now back to thinking it was so very wrong.

Reply to
Greegor

Ouch! Groan back atcha!

Ah, the fine art of production. It's amazing how refined it is, and yet we continue refining it year after year: smaller, lighter, cheaper, faster.

It's inspiring.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur