Where can I get a battery pack for a phone?

I bought one of those AT&T phones that come with one base and two phones. The battery in one phone died quickly. I suspect if I tried
to get a replacement from AT&T they would charge an arm and a leg.
The battery pack has 3 batteries about one inch long enclosed in plastic with a twisted pair of a black and red lead with a two pin plug on the end to plug into the phone.
Is this a standard battery? Where is a good place to find a replacement?
Add pictures here
✖
in article snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Kilowatt at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote on 6/1/05 1:36 PM:

The problem with these replacement batteries is usually to find one with compatlble connectors. If you are willing and know how to solder the battery into the telephone without the connector, you should not have a problem. In all liklihood, but you should check, it is a NiCd battery. Go to a place like RadioShack and get a similar battery that fits into the space. Check the polarity and solder it into the telephone correcly.
Good luck.
Bill
Add pictures here
✖

There are no standard batteries that I know of from Manufacture to Manufacture.
Try these folks, I have one near buy and they have built custom stuff for me in the past.
http://www.batteriesplus.com /(du1sgg55dcsklg2yyizf243n)/selManf.aspx?cidG7376687069777724546C737269&ct42424
Add pictures here
✖
You should pick up a slave base for the other phone asap.
If you can't get the dead battery to recharge from the base:
Take the battery out & slice a sliver of insulation off the battery leads and connect a power supply to it for an hr or so with a voltage not over 125% of the battery packs rating, after a decent time on the ps, it should re-activate the chems inside enough to go back to a full charge from the base., cover the slice and place the pack back in the phone & base it, befor 24hrs it should be back to it's old chipper self.
Those phones need to be on their base when not in use or they will go dead after a few hours of intermitent ringing or use. ®oy
Add pictures here
✖
Kilowatt wrote:

Even Walmart sells some of those.