Working on Live Electrical

Horne

I've got a name for guys (gals) that try to cut too many corners on my watch. "UNEMPLOYED" Yes, I want production, I want jobs to get done in a timely manner. But they all know I want them all to go home at night with the same number of fingers/toes/eyes they came in with.

Besides, workmen's comp and lawyers can be such a pain!

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom

Sorry, I missed that the first time through. You're right of course, a capacitor bank can cause a bit of 'spot welding' if you try to hard-ground it without bleeding first.

My crew aren't qualified welders ;-)

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom