8376 - Radio Shack LEGO Racer Hot Flame RC Car

I saw this tonight at Radio Shack. It had dead batteries, so I asked the store help and they replaced them for me so I could try it out. What a
blast!
http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F006%5F005%5F002%5F001&product%5Fid `%2D4362
I've seen the race cars before in stores, but only in boxes. The cool thing about Radio Shack is that they let you drive them. And most of them are selling now for about $80.
They're easy to repair if a wheel comes off or something - and they are fast enough for indoor use - but I'd recommend rechargeable batteries since I would imagine it eats them pretty fast at those speeds.
Interestingly, I didn't see #8376 on Lugnet or BrickSet, so I guess this is a scoop. :)