Any value to Retired Legos?

I have some several boxes of older legos from 1980s and wondering if they're of any value? There are people, various size blocks, baseplates and what appear to be special one of a kind pieces. I'm thinking of eBaying them. Appreciate any guidance. Tnx. -- Norm

Reply to
arfa5

If you have a collection of random pieces, it is probably not worth much. You could find some buyers.

If you have complete sets (pieces and instructions) from the 80's, you will get a lot more for them. Also, having the box may bring an even higher piece.

You can look on BrickLink.com to determine the value of your sets.

Reply to
Ken Rice