FA: [eBay] 1256 LEGO Shell Service Station - Unopened

Hi folks,
I've decided to list some LEGO items on eBay...
#1256 LEGO Shell service station with two mini figures, one with a shell
logo on the shirt. Vehicles include a motorcycle and a Ferrari logoed red sports car.
This set has never been opened, the box is in excellent condition. (155 pieces.)
Links by country below... (these are the places I have listed I will ship to)
Australia http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY38341484
US http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY38341484
UK http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY38341484
Thanks.