Looking for Tyco Bricks.

I am looking for some old TYCO brand bricks that may be mixed in with LEGO collections out there. These bricks are very different from the usual LEGO copies. They make a 60 degree bend and there are 5 knobs on top with a oversized one in the middle. There is also a smaller triangle brick with just the oversized knob on top. The common colors are red , grey and black. I have also seen them in blue , olive green and light green. The typical kits were either space themes or castle kits. There is almost no info on these kits anywhere on the net so even if you have some you are not willing to part with I would like to know what you have. I can email a photo if anyone is interested.

Reply to
Robert Bell

There are 4 or 5 in my bags of Tyco stuff, but you would have to pay for all of it plus shipping.

email at:

kay hyphen archer at mail dot com

Reply to
Kay Archer

I remember, but I'm looking for large quantities, your's are just not cost effective.

I have picked up several hundred pieces s>

Reply to
Robert Bell

Perfectly understandable.

Reply to