name for plastic bricks with square studs to connect them to each other

the bricks look like legos only have 2 square studs on top to hook them together bricks are white and windows and doors are red plastic like legos have small numbers on them on the insde top of the bricks also have the letter E on top of inside of brick wondering how old they are and what their name is and what there worth

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

if there's no "LEGO" printed on them (mostly on top of the studs) then they're not LEGO. I have never heard of any LEGO brick with square studs whatsoever.

Reply to
Paul Förster

Look at images of "Block City" by Tri-State Plastics Molding Co, Inc. Here's a link:

formatting link
They are not precious, especially if you don't have the round can they came in.

Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.