EBAY: 1998 DACTA LEGO 9290 DARK HOT REGULAR PINK SEALED BASIC

Large LEGO Dacta Basic Set
Element: 1213 Figure: 12
Year: 1998 Theme: DACTA -> SYSTEM -> BASIC -> 5+
PINK, DARK, HOT PINK fences, doors, windows, archs, flags, and ladies
white brick, Pink with white flowers decorated on 3x4 slide
BLUE, WHITE, RED, YELLOW, CLEAR bricks and plates
Green trees, plants, bushes, and green floor base
White Tires, both small and large, tow truck, blue windows
Many Basic happy faces, and female faces.
male, and female hairs, regular color flags,
Octan Shirts, Pink shirts, and some basic shirts
You could make Helicopter, cars, airplane, boat, house, tow truck, trucks.
You could make animals too.
Possiblies are unlimited, and get some very nice pink, and dark pink pieces
It also include the red bucket, and clear top, untouched.
There is a nylon strap sealing the bucket.
SEALED Lego BUCKET, NEVER OPENED.
Here is the quick Link to my eBay Auction:

Gregorymad @ ebay
I am sorry if that bothers you, I just want to inform you in newsgroup.
Reply to
Gregory Davidson