Need help with Mata Nui online game: how to get badge from Jala

My 6-year-old son Casey and I are trying to solve the first Mata Nui on-line game. The guard won't let us near the cable car. How can we get Jala, the guy in the office just outside the Ta-Koro gates (the fire castle) to give us a Guard badge?

Also: we have used the sundial to open the white pit in Ono-Koro, where the big golden mask is floating. Is there sometning else we are supposed to do there? Is there another way in?

Thanks

direct address: snipped-for-privacy@nospamplease.lloystsb.co.uk , remove the 'nospamplease'.

Reply to
Tropos

"Tropos" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

You can only get the badge when you have solved all other problems/adventures. You have to have flown the big bird, fought the scorpion (?) in the cave, surfed the lava surfer and closed off the lava stream, rescued the water guys and gotten down to the golden mask.

Then Jala will offer you a position in the guard, which you will accept.

Tine

Reply to
Tine Andersen