How do we find Pohatu (Bionicle online game 1)

How can we find Pohatu, the great Toa of Stone, who is supposed to help us defeat the creature in the cavern under the statue in the quarry?

Bob and Casey (age 6) snipped-for-privacy@nospamplease.lloydstsb.co.uk

Reply to
Tropos

"Tropos" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

As far as I recall - it has been some months :-)

You go to the stone village. Pick up the koli ball in the koli field. See something strange. Show it to the priest in one of the houses.

Then you go to the cave and he turns up by him self.

If this is not true post again and I'll ask my 6-yo son.

Tine

Reply to
Tine Andersen