Bionicle - Rahaga Pouks building instructions

Does anybody have a Bionicle - Rahaga Pouks #4869 building instructions? I just washed my sons jeans AND the instructions!

--
Hilsen
Liv Marit Haakenstad
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:38:56 +0200, Liv Marit Haakenstad wrote:

Have a look on bricklink - http://www.bricklink.com/ - there are a couple of sets of instructions for sale there. (you might have to buy other things to meet a minimum order amount though, but if you grovel enough you might get someone to post you just the instructions for a nominal fee). Of course, if I was your kid I'd prefer you just went out & bought another set the same ;-)
Errol Smith errol <at> ros (dot) com [period] au
Liv Marit Haakenstad skrev:

e-mail lego - they'll probably send you the instruction for free.
Tine, Denmark