Bionicle - Rahaga Pouks building instructions

Does anybody have a Bionicle - Rahaga Pouks #4869 building instructions? I just washed my sons jeans AND the instructions!

Reply to
Liv Marit Haakenstad

Have a look on bricklink -

- there are a couple of sets of instructions for sale there. (you might have to buy other things to meet a minimum order amount though, but if you grovel enough you might get someone to post you just the instructions for a nominal fee). Of course, if I was your kid I'd prefer you just went out & bought another set the same ;-)

Errol Smith errol ros (dot) com [period] au

Reply to
Errol Smith

Liv Marit Haakenstad skrev:

e-mail lego - they'll probably send you the instruction for free.

Tine, Denmark

Reply to
Cocoamum