Kotu Bionicle

Hi

How would I get hold of a Bionicle Kotu? I'm in the UK.

Cheers

Reply to
rich

If by 'reputation', you mean he's a complete d*****ad, then I'm inclined to agree!

Reply to
Rich Mackin

Am Sun, 06 Jul 2008 11:19:46 -0800 schrieb Onideus Mad Hatter:

  • brasletty
Reply to
Heidrun Kirchweger

How you 'liak'ing your BrickLink muzzle, fool? I'm amazed your little list isn't longer than all the quotes you tack on to your meaningless posts.

Reply to
swooshfactor

Hello People. I don't know if anyone is still reading this rubbish, but I would like to respond to some of what was said in the previous post. First of all, I am very honored to have been included among the

54 BrickLink sellers on Mad Hatter's hate lists. All together, these 54 sellers have earned positive feedback in almost 56,000 transactions, while receiving only 27 negative feeback (1). That is a combined positive customer satisfaction rating of 99.74%. Of the 54 sellers, the vast majority (33) have no non-positive feedback at all. The 21 sellers who do have some non-positive feedback each have positive ratings well in excess of 99%. Those figures obviously prove that each of these sellers is fully capable of amicably resolving any transaction related problems they may encounter.

If these facts are true, you may then ask why Mad Hatter has denounced so many sellers. Some of you can already figure out the answer to that question, and for others it will become painfully obvious soon enough as you continue to endure Mad Hatter's future postings. Onideus/Mad Hatter joined BrickLink only a few weeks ago and because of his rude hate-filled condescending posts, he was banned from the BrickLink Forum and stoplisted by every one of the 54 sellers in his lists (and several more he forgot to list) because they simply wanted nothing to do with him. But rather than accept being ignored, Mad Hatter has now moved to your community to continue spreading his venomous messages of hate. When he has finished his vendetta against us, he will target those in this community who have the audacity to question or object to his irrational rantings. When one person does not get along with

50-100 or more people, do you assume there is something wrong with all those different people? Or do you more reasonably assume there must be something about the one person that upsets so many others?

Onideus Mad Hatter lives for such controversy. Nothing he says about BrickLink or anything else should be believed. He is a pathological liar and immature unstable cyber bully with a long history of being banned from multiple websites for numerous offensive antagonistc troll attacks intended to do nothing else except insult others, stroke his ego and cause trouble. Unfortunately, you will learn this all on your own soon enough. Or you can find this out a little sooner by googling his username. Here is a revealing place to start:

If you do not care for such drama and just want to find some Lego at good prices, BrickLink is an excellent venue for doing so. BrickLink is a community of over 84,000 Lego enthusiasts and 3000 sellers located all over the world. It is simply the best and safest place online to get whatever Lego items you might need. If you have a question about old sets, obscure parts, bulk supplies or anything else regarding Lego, the BrickLink Forum will usually have multiple answers for you within only a few minutes (2). I urge all of you to check out BrickLink for yourselves rather than believing the rantings of a psychotic cyber bully obsessed only with his own ego and all things negative about others. As you get to know him better, you will find that a denouncement by the appropriately named Mad Hatter is often seen by many others as a ringing endorsement of those he targets with his hate.

Best regards, Foster

(1) Onideus would like you to think the feedback earned by each of these 54 sellers is unreliable because it is merely possible for some feedback to be removed. Although BrickLink does have a feature to remove vulgar, offensive and other clearly inappropriate feedback, it is rarely requested and even more rarely granted by the owner of BrickLink. See:

(2) Like any online forum community, we have our share of differences and personality clashes. But these account for only a tiny fraction of what goes on in the BrickLink Forum. Most importantly, unlike the banned Onideus, we are mature enough to put those differences behind us and to go on functioning as a friendly community of Lego hobbyists.

Reply to
fosterbengoshi

I see, you're like a dog who likes to piss all over a public place because you don't know any better.

Yet another invented word. Actually, I found an old posting with your real name in it.

Weak.

Tell me, why should I stop if you won't? Your conceit and failure to apply logic are astounding.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley

I'm not actually going to killfile you, I'm just not going to reply to any of your flame bait. If you make a positive contribution in a post of yours, I might reply, but only if I have something to add to the discussion myself.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley

Rich Mackin was suspended from bricklink for having 3 unpaid item strikes and using multiple account

readers are requested to visit bricklink and see for themselves

onlyfacts does not use bad language just presents facts for the more rational reader.

Reply to
onlyfacts