Lego ideas books in PDF form

Hi - someone posted a really useful link to a Netherlands site with a load of instructions on. Is there anywhere I can get PDFs for the ideas books? I don't mind paying for them but they seem to go for ridiculous prices on ebay. What was the last ideas book that Lego issued and why on earth did they stop? Cheers - John Mycroft

Reply to
John Mycroft

Lego.com currently sells two books you might be interested in. They are items B100 and B542.

Reply to
MFLyons

Thanks - I'll see if my local bookshop has the Builder's Guide. It may be right for me but too advanced for my 6 year old - I'm really looking for the little houses and animals and so on that I recall from the ideas books of the 70s and 90s. Alas, my lack of artistic ability shows through in my home-made Lego creations - they usually wind up looking like the scene of a nasty accident rather than the intended farmhouse or whatever.

Reply to
John Mycroft