Bionicle Mata Nui on-line game two shows a completely blank screen

My little boy is trying to play the Bionicle Mata Nui on-line game two. Often when he starts it, it shows a completely blank (black) screen. Other times it works OK, without any change in my browser settings. Does anyone know if there is a known problem with the game? Or if the server is flakey?

My system is Windows XP Pro, with Internet Exploder version 6.0.2600 .

Thanks

Reply to
Tropos