ac2006 on wide screen?

I have just put the 2006 to my notebook. It has a wide screen and drafts appear elongated... can I change the appearance to normal screen ??
Thank you in advance Regards Bill
In Windows display properties, set the resolution to the same as the native resolution of the notebook's LCD screen. Then AutoCAD circles will be round and the display will also be the sharpest and most clear. If text is too small, use Windows large fonts in display properties, and then set the fonts for menus, etc. even larger if you like.
--
Tim Skene

PRO Menu - The Productivity Toolbox for AutoCAD
Many Thanks Tim... Regards Bill