Sharp LCD screen

Howdy all. I was rooting through a box of old/misc electronics stuff, and I came across an old Gameboy Pocket that I had forgotten about. I
turned it on, it worked...so i disassembled it, scrounging for parts for random projects that might strike me.
The one part that most stuck out at me was the LCD screen. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any information on it. It's manufactured by Sharp, is 160x144 at 4 shades of grey. There are several part codes on it, "Sharp LH507781", on a small flexi-board attached to the top, "Sharp LH5076E" on a small flexi-board attached to the back (but folds over to connect to the rows). It has a flexible plastic-sheet 18 pin connector.
If anyone has any information regarding this part, please lemme know! I'd love to use this thing!
-Alex
Alex,
I have found the following links to sites about the Gameboy in my favourites archive. I believe that the first two shoul be able to help you.
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~jfrohwei/gameboy/hardware.html http://fms.komkon.org/GameBoy/Tech / http://www.semis.demon.co.uk/Gameboy/Gbmain.htm http://www.devrs.com/gb/hardware.php http://www.ziegler.desaign.de/GBA/gba.htm
regards Peter http://robotics.pj-engineering.com