FA: Ending Soon - New Rare and Mint Lego Lots: Forestmen, Medieval Knights, Firemen, Imperial Officers, More

** ENDING SOON/NEW NEAR MINT+ RARE LEGO AUCTIONS/SEE DETAILS **
We have Lots of Rare Mint legos to suit everyones taste.
To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Link below: http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=downeasttreasures
All Auctions have NO Reserve, Low Starting Bids, and Clear Pictures (there are anywhere from 1 or more Pictures per Auction). It just doesn't get any better than this. Take a look and check them out before it's too late. Enjoy the Auctions and bid now before you forget to do it.
There are currently around a dozen or more Lego Sets up for Auction right now and we will be adding more lots every 2-3 days until they are all Gone. These Legos are from an Adult Collection and while we do have more left, the supplies are limited, so bid now before there are no more of them. Once their gone, their gone and that's it! So grab them while you can and be sure to bookmark us. Thank you.
>> More Lego Items Going up soon (Keep an eye out) - See List below <<
Thanks for looking and good luck in your bidding (More Info Below). <NOTE: Please remove the "NOJUNKMAIL" from the Reply-To address>
HERE IS A LIST OF LEGOS CURRENTLY UP FOR AUCTION & ENDING in 24 HRS: ===================================================================LEGO 10 RED ARMADA IMPERIAL SOLDIERS NEAR MINT LEGO 12 FORESTMEN (ROBIN HOOD MEN) IN SEALED BAG MINT LEGO 10 HORSES WITH SADDLES IN NEAR MINT CONDITION LEGO 11 RED ROW BOATS WITH OARS MINT RARE
FINISHING IN 48 HOURS: LEGO 5 HORSES W/BARDING KNIGHTS BODY ARMOR VISORS ARMED LEGO 8 FALCON KNIGHTS W/HELMETS ARMED MINT RARE LEGO 6 CASTLE CROSSED PIKES PATTERN KNIGHTS NEAR MINT LEGO 10 CALVARY SOLDIERS ACCESSORIZED NEAR MINT LEGO 9 RED CRUSADORS KNIGHTS W/HELMETS SWORDS NEAR MINT LEGO 6416 PARADISA POOLSIDE PARADISE COMPLETE W/INSTR