Help needed trying to install a copied version of LEGO STAR WARS PC game

Hi, I just bought a bootleg copy of Lego STAR WARS The Video Game, however I need to get into the crack codes? to locate a vpb file??? to be able to play it. It installs okay but when u try and play it it keeps prompting me to insert the original disc. How do I get the game to run? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Reply to
TESSPETER

That's a tough one. Buy a legal copy?

The game only costs US$30.00. Why pay for a bootleg copy?

Reply to
Ken Rice

Lowlife.

Reply to
Dean Earley

you can get your game working by getting an orginal copy of the game.

Reply to
noob

snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com wrote in news:1143234170.574910.299440 @g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Forget all the bloody goody two shoes here, and have a search on astalavista.box.sk for the cracks. Each will have specific instructions for installation.

Alternatively, as you seem to already have a crack, do a search of your hard drive for any .vpb files, making sure you search hidden files.

Reply to
Joe Blow

Scum. I happen to make a living from writing and selling commercial software so, Yes, I am VERY against people stealing software.

Reply to
Dean Earley