how the heckdo they make lego chain?

how can they mold it and have it linked and free?

snipped-for-privacy@wongfaye.com writes:

Which kind of chain?
You can mold a classical style chain by using a mold which splits in four sections with the two cuts parallel to the planes of the rings.
Play well,
Jacob
--
City X'ers truck (building instructions):
http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/CityXers/Ladvogn /
Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

the chain that comes with the castle kits
snipped-for-privacy@wongfaye.com writes:

This one? <http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/208c01
That one is most likely made as I described it in my previous message.
Play well,
Jacob
PS: Please include a reference to the relevant page on Peeron (or another site with parts information), when you talk about a specific part. Whenever we talk about something more special than a 24 brick, there is a large risk that we don't agree completely on the vocabulary.
--
Girder bridge:
http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Transport/Broer/Gitterbro/detalje