Is there some Lego compendium website anywhere?

Call this reminiscing but at least ten years ago I remember playing with these cool arctic Lego sets. I'm much too old to be playing with
them now (and indeed I think the pieces were given away to younger relatives), but I'd still like to see pictures and such of the old products. Yet Lego's site just lists the sets they currently still have in production. Is there some Lego fansite somewhere that has a long list of "out-of-print" Lego sets? Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

www.brickset.com
Grahame Reid wrote:

Thank you so much - I found exactly the set I was looking for! < http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?SubTheme=Ice%20Planet%202002
Also, my most favorite package from any set was the following, which is apparently rated the most favorite out of anything on the site! < http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Seti73-1
Ahhh, I fondly remember that spaceship thingy. I got it for my birthday and it was by far the biggest Lego set I had gotten to date (or since then, really). It was fricking awesome. It must have been at least $50, too. Alas, for some reason I took it apart, and now I'm probably missing some of the parts as well as the assembly directions. Gahhr.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Just follow the link on the page you quoted above:
" Other Resources
Instructions >>> PICSL <<< "
and you'll find the building instructions (http://peeron.com/scans/6973-1 )
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD: http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Plenty :)
http://www.brickset.com http://www.peeron.com http://guide.lugnet.com
To name just a few.
WRT the "arctic" sets, are these the ones? http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?SubTheme=Ice%20Planet%202002
--
Dean Earley ( snipped-for-privacy@icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

WOW! If you're too old to be playing with them (Lego sets) now, you must be the oldest person to post to this newsgroup. How old are you? You must be close to 100, if not older. <G>
I'm 57 and still building. My Western sets will be on display at Fall for Fairfax on October 1. (That's in Fairfax, VA.)
http://www.fallforfairfax.com /
The First Lego League is worth a look. http://www.firstlegoleague.org
I was there two times in Germany and now I am a leader because I am too old (18)...