Spybotics help

Is anyone aware of a site that details programming Spybotics?

Our household now has all 4, and trying to make them more than glorified RC cars is just about defeating me.

I'm trying to set up a basic laser tag mission, but the durn things just don't respond as they're programmed; they fire their lasers but don't keep count of hits in any intelligible way.

I've downloaded the FAQs from lego.com, but there's very little detail to them.

Reply to
DPGarza

Go to lugnet.com. That's the spot for Lego information on the web. It's got more information there than you'll want, but there are specific Spybot programming groups. You'll find FAQs there, as well as the ability to post your questions there (where you'll get a much better response than here).

Reply to
Mark

Thanks much! That site led me to

, which is exactly what I was looking for.

Reply to
DPGarza