Touring Lego Exhibitions

Hi, all

Just recently became interested in learning about making items with legos, after seeing an exhibit of Ocean Animals at the Virginial Living Musuem.

is the URL by the way.

This is a touring exhibit...first created in Indianapolis, and I'm wondering if there are any other exhibits or even museums out there for Legos!

Reply to
Barbara

Oops - I wasn't clear. That URL is of photos I took of the exhibition, not an official site for the exhibition.

Reply to
Barbara