large red and white legos (bigger than duplos)

I have some old red and white legos that are larger than duplo blocks. I was wondering if anyone knew how old they were and if they were worth anything. They are genuine legos as they have Lego printed on each study with an open "o"

Thanks

Reply to
pastor-jason

Probably talking about this:

-- Russell Clark President/Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG

Chief, PCFD There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Reply to
Russell Clark