Problem with Peeron

Thought I'd post here before emailing the Peeron site about this just to see if I'm missing something obvious. Anyway, the problem I'm having is that when I go to look at an instruction scan, I can't look at the larger size images.

Everytime I click a link to see a larger image, it acts as though the image isn't on the server (I get a box the size of the image with a red x in the corner). I checked their FAQ to no avail. Anyone know why the images won't load?

-Tigerpaw28

Reply to
Tigerpaw28

It seems they're having issues, none of it is working atm.

Reply to
diablod3