WTB: blue/grey/dark grey plates, bricks, baseplates

Try

or a number of folks sell quantities of sorted pieces on ebay. Here's one I have bought several lots from - 250 flat yellow plates, a pound of black bricks, 50 mixed wheels etc. Tell em I sent you and they'll double the price!!

John Mycroft

Double the price? I don't want to do that do I? Thanks for the referral though, it seems like bricklink is more reasonable than ebay a lot of times but I'm always looking for good deals...

Reply to
jimvbills

You're right about ebay - I've found that small Lego lots go for far more per piece than you'd pay at Bricklink. That's what I like about the couple of people I tend to buy from - they package things as 250 bricks or 50 wheels or whatever. A lot of ebay sellers bump up the postage beyond belief, too.

Reply to
John Mycroft

This one just came up on ebay -

starting bid is $1.99 but I very ,uch doubt if you would get it for that.

Reply to
John Mycroft

thanks again. i tracked a few of the auctions, bid some, but they just got too out of hand.

jimvbills