cx-5

I recently ask if anyone has used the brand name Scorpion ? i read an article in the ledger about the cx-5 high security deadbolt and different Rim / Mortise combo cylinders available as well, these products i purchased and have had good results. I spoke to the company reps and this fall a new cx-5 with a UL listing is hitting the market. I recently ordered a grade 1 deadbolt on the cx-5 non ul version and it is a nice peice of work.

Ranman, RL, Canada

Reply to
ranman

Hi,

I would like to inform you that the UL437 has been awarded for the Scorpion CX-5. It is only a question of a few months before it will be sold on the market. The small format I-CORE with sidebar has been developed as well and that will be available by December or January.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Vince De Rose

1-514-636-3460 Ext:302
Reply to