Das Boot

PsyberZombie
Edward Hennessey

This guy posted this same exact troll message a few months ago. The people who follow this group would do everyone a big favor by not responding at all..... Thanks.

Leon Rowell

PsyberZombie wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

It's deja vu, all over again!

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer

Funny how he chose "Denver" Boot...

My guess is this troll is fishing for someone in the Denver area to offer "incriminating" advice...

Sound like ENTRAPMENT... You bet...

Evan .

Reply to
Evan

ago. The people who

responding at all..... Thanks.

Leon is correct. ignore this troll...

Reply to
Key

Speaking only for myself, my policy is that I don't teach picking techniques unless I've personally known the person for two years.

You can find many forums on the web, but that's out of my control.

When I was new at locksmithing, I was completely fascinated by picking. Now, after 20+ years in the trade, it's an important part of the job, but not totally fascinating. There is so much more to the job.

The reasons I don't teach picking are several.

1) There is no way to know who is the person asking. Most people asking (or lurking and reading the posts) are decent people, but a few are not. So, I've decided simply not to say anything to anyone.

2) Picking locks is a "trade secret" like many other trades which have their techniques and systems.

3) A very small part of the security of locks is that so few people know how to pick them. So, by teaching lock picking, I make all locks less secure for the world. Not what I want to do.

4) Purely selfishly, I learned lock picking the hard way, with lots of practice, and you can do the same.

I wish you well. Hope this doesn't sound unkind, but the world isn't a nice place sometimes.

Reply to
alt-hvac Moderated

Doesn't learn from mistakes?

Reply to