Air absorbtion by charcoal.

Hi. I would like to know if activated charcoal absorbs air under pressure. FE if I have a vessel containing air close to atmospheric pressure and atmospheric temperatures, but which is subject to pressures fluctuations of 2-3 PSI, will activated charcoal act to reduce the pressure fluctuations? advice appreciated.

Reply to
edson

To clarify, the pressure fluctuations are due to air being added or removed. temperature is near constant. TIA

Reply to
edson