Air absorbtion by charcoal.

Hi.
I would like to know if activated charcoal absorbs air under pressure.
FE if I have a vessel containing air close to atmospheric pressure and
atmospheric temperatures, but which is subject to pressures fluctuations
of 2-3 PSI, will activated charcoal act to reduce the pressure fluctuations?
advice appreciated.
Reply to
edson
To clarify, the pressure fluctuations are due to air being added or removed. temperature is near constant. TIA
Reply to
edson