Air absorbtion by charcoal.

Hi. I would like to know if activated charcoal absorbs air under pressure. FE if I have a vessel containing air close to atmospheric pressure and
atmospheric temperatures, but which is subject to pressures fluctuations of 2-3 PSI, will activated charcoal act to reduce the pressure fluctuations? advice appreciated.
edson wrote:

To clarify, the pressure fluctuations are due to air being added or removed. temperature is near constant. TIA