Lead to Lead free ROHS help?

If you need some ROHS help I work as a component engineer out in San
Diego county California. I have a service that helps you convert your
BOM, Soldering profile, and rework training to ROHS compliant. We are
engineers who have gotten together to start this new service. If you
need we can telecommute to help you get started in ROHS.
Check us out at "A total green planet solution"

Thank you
Mike Dolbow
Component Engineering
A total green planet solution