nature of material of (ahem) recreational product

As a gag gift for a friend that's getting married soon, a few of us got (among other items) a sleeve-like device from an adult store, the
purpose of which is, shall we say, self-gratification. Naturally, as an engineer (whose field is not materials science), I started wondering about the nature of this item: it's a translucent elastomer- like material which is quite soft/pliable. I'm wondering if it's a variety of silicone? Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks.