Polymer coatings for magnetic particles about 100 microns in size

I am interested in finding out how to coat magnetic particles (mostly iron based) that are between 50 and 150 microns in diameter. I would like a
process that allowed the coating to completely cover the exposed surface or only cover about 40% of the surface. It would be great if the polymeric material could be varied such that it was halide rich (fluorinated polymer) or an amino polymer. An organic solvent free process is preferred.
mike
Michael Hopper wrote:

iron
surface or

polymeric
polymer)
Try agitating the particles in a Parylene chamber. Formulations include Cl and F. Completely solvent free.

Perhaps a process like the one described in http://elib.tu-darmstadt.de/diss/000377/ could be used (english abstract at the end of the page). The work was supervised by Prof. Horst Hahn at the Technical University Darmstadt.
Regards,     Oliver
writes:

Oliver
Thanks for the citation. I am not sure I am equipped to perform the task in that manner but will look into it more deeply.
mike