The Birth of Stars

I would like to announce the birth of stars.
The nuclear fusion of stars from the emission called space is specified by the materialist
paradigm in terms of temperature and pressure from level [4] to [14] on the paradigm.
The blog site http://blogontheweb.com/revolution has the latest version of my Debunking Physics essay and the start of the application of the materialist paradigm.
Stephen Mooney
snipped-for-privacy@dodo.com.au (Stephen Mooney) wrote in message

I'll leave this to the experts. However I will point out that like most crackpots, your essay rests on the sasumption that since the "Big Bang Theory" has the word theory in it's name, it's just a theory. Wrong. It's scientific fact, well studied and proven. I suppose you think the Earth is 10,000 years old too, right?