Thermography on Composites

Is anyone performing thermography to characterize damage in polymer matrix composite materials as a commercially available service? I know
some of the NASA centers and prime aerospace firms are investigating this, but I am hoping to find someone to support a project I have in work. A southern California location is preferred. Alternatively, I may be interested in purchasing the equipment. Any help is appreciated.