Uddeholm AEB-L Martensitic Stainless Steel

I have recently tried to find some basic info about Uddeholm AEB-L stainless steel and its physical metallurgy on the Internet, but when I found almost nothing I decided to put together a short text about this knife/blade grade, along with its calculated phase diagrams. See

Dr. K

Reply to
CALPHAD

Sir Happy chirstmas to everybody This is amitava dutta. I am planning to produce different ferroalloys in a small scale experimental production facility through thermit process as because I donot have the electricity in the site. So would you guide me to start the experiment as quick as possible. waiting for your valuable coments and advice

Reply to
amitavadutta