vinyl chloride polymerization

Hi I'm looking for vinyl chloride polymerization conditions

solvents initiators temperature pH time ........etc.

I've found some references but i can't find precise instructions.

I'm not so much intrested on the molecular weight of the polymer but I'd like to know how to control it -if possible- by modulating the reaction parameters.

thanks in advance, spiros

Reply to
tzavalas

Hallo, You need to find a book called "Vinyl and allied polymers" by G.A.R.Matthews, published, I think, by the Plastics Institute, in London. It's old, but it'll tell you everything that you need to know. Regards, Bill

Spiros wrote: Hi I'm looking for vinyl chloride polymerization conditions

solvents initiators temperature pH time ........etc. I've found some references but i can't find precise instructions. I'm not so much intrested on the molecular weight of the polymer but I'd like to know how to control it -if possible- by modulating the reaction parameters.

Reply to
Bill