vinyl chloride polymerization

Hi I'm looking for vinyl chloride polymerization conditions
solvents initiators temperature pH time ........etc.
I've found some references but i can't find precise instructions.
I'm not so much intrested on the molecular weight of the polymer but I'd like to know how to control it -if possible- by modulating the reaction parameters.
thanks in advance, spiros
Hallo, You need to find a book called "Vinyl and allied polymers" by G.A.R.Matthews, published, I think, by the Plastics Institute, in London. It's old, but it'll tell you everything that you need to know. Regards, Bill
Spiros wrote: Hi I'm looking for vinyl chloride polymerization conditions