Fanshawe Student needs and Interview

I am searching for someone who has been in the composite industry or has an egineering degree(or similar) and currently works with
composites, to interview for my research paper on "Composites and use in the industry". You must have been in the industry for a minimum of ten years.
Please e-mail me (at the address listed above or below)if you are interested. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much, Christine Rozon christine snipped-for-privacy@fancol.com