Oval bezels

Good day, I am on the hunt for silver oval tube bezels for a gift for a jewelry making friend. I understand they are also called rubover collets and rollover settings. I have been searching high and low and have yet to find them. Any help (or proper names) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Julie

Reply to
Jscott67

try rio grande for almost everything you need for jewelry making.

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

He had gotten them from there before and for whatever reason wasn't happy with them. I'm hoping to find an alternate supplier for him.

Thanks for the tip though, if all else fails he'll be geting a gift cert from them!

Julie

Reply to
Jscott67