DEFICIENT Project.

I am trying to develop apparel to help a deficient one physical. The project will be frame on the bed and the wheel chair to aid the patient's of the wheel chair transport and bed and to return. The project should be electric or hydraulic and the rails for that displacement should be well made calculations because the patient has weight of 85 kilos. If somebody can help myself, I thank because I am making that for humanity, nothing won't cost to the patient. Thanks You

Fernando Carvalho

Reply to
Fernando