flush or low profile pivot fastener

I need a flush or very low-profile fastener for the pivot points of levers in a scissor arrangement. For an illustration of what I'm talking about, see the mechanism on page 10 of this pdf:

of the levers slide past the pivots of other levers, so the fastener can't stick out. If it sticks out at all, it has to be very low profile. What is the correct name for such faseners?

Reply to
Michael Robinson

Some of the levers slide past the pivots of other

You either form a counterbore, and use a standard fastener... or you form a countersink and use a countersink head screw or rivet.

is the most common angle (in the USA anyway), so those fasteners will be least expensive (in the USA).

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc