Green leafy veggie cutter

Dear all, Non of the appliances that are available do a reasonable (not even close) job of slicing green leafy veggies. After extensive web searching I found the ideal machine but unfortunately it fits the need and aims at restaurants and commercial food processing companies only and there is not such family-kitchen version that I am aware of. Please take a look at:

at:
[Needless to say that I have no-affiliation with any of theses selling companies or the manufacturer at:

I am aware of many people who would be interested to buy appliance like this because non of the food-processors or vegetable-slicers that are available can satisfactorily cut a load of green leafy type veggies. With all the myriad kitchen appliances available, one has to seriously wonder why no one has come up with a similar appliance especially now that many people try to eat healthier. If you know an engineer/inventor in the field of kitchen appliances please let him/her know;-)

Regards, galya

Reply to
galya