Hertzian pressures calculation

Hi all,

I'm working on hertzian pressures calculation between the pivot and the socket of a roller finger follower. Both the surface can be assumed spherical with a bit difference on the diameters. I know this kind of contact is defined in literature as contact of two bodies with non-conforming geometrical shapes. In particular I need to study the specific case of a sphere inside a sphere. Do you know what are the relationships that one can apply in this case? Can you suggest to me any books on the topic?

Many thanks for your kind attention.

Paolo

Reply to
Paolo