Re: Anyone have an MS in Manufacturing Engineering?

I would recommend contacting a school that you might be interested in and writing to some of the alumni. I have a BSME, majoring in Japanese, and an MSME from BYU, and I know they have a pretty good ManEng program. the Alumni house is pretty good about servicing requests. If you don't smoke, drink, and are not fooling around outside of marriage it is also a great school to go to, but if you are committed to any of those things then don't bother.

I have a degree in materials engineering and have been working in high > volume manufacturing since graduation (4+ years). I just wanted to > get people's opinion if this degree was worth it? I am looking to > move into manufacturing management and maybe obtain my MBA down the > road, but for now I feel I need to master manufacturing as a whole. > Let me know what you think. Thanks. > > Lou
Reply to
maniacal_engineer