hey guys i mean engineers.....

hi,

this is manish purohit. i have joined just now. i am a mechanical engineer and i am working in Reliance Ind. Ltd (India).

well friends i like study on FEA and softwares used for analyses but i know nothing cause i work in maintenance field. so please can u tell me as a begginer from where i should start ?

please treat me as a fresher in your advice and i have started reffering engineering textbooks and refferance books. well as u know being a maintenance engineer i come across many failures where i can apply FEA and same time we can discuss that also. so please someone please be my guide....

Reply to
unicorn