How can I find this?

Back when I was little, there were cartoons of hotrods, with drivers with
really big heads, bulging eys, big muscular arms operating extended gear
shifters. Does anyone recall who the artist, or company was that had this?
My son is starting to recreate some of this (from some internal source),
and I'd like to see if some of this is still around...
David A. Smith
Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)
"N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)" wrote in news:gBjhc.25142$Yf6.13363@fed1read07:
I don't know if he is the one you are thinking of, but the most widely know would be Big Daddy Roth.
Reply to
Charly Coughran

Site Timeline