Metal boat lifting and installation

Could anyone advise me on metal boat (550 tonnes displacement, 40 m long) lifting and mounting? The works includes 1. building a cradle for the boat, 2. lifting the boat (with the cradle) to the site on land via sea route and 3. mounting the boat (with the cradle) to the ground near the sea. Please teach me how to select a right supplier to do this works. And the critical areas to look for when assessing suppliers' proposals. Thanks!

Reply to
kkmlo200