Model reduction for finite element models

Hello,

I would like to announce my paper that is just appeared online

E. B. Rudnyi and J. G. Korvink. Model Order Reduction for Large Scale Engineering Models Developed in ANSYS. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, v. 3732, pp. 349-356, 2005.

If you do not have access to Springer, please contact me directly for reprint.

Best wishes,

Evgenii

--

Evgenii Rudnyi