Research Software for Chemical Thermodynamics

I have been working for long time in chemical thermodynamics and I have programmed a lot to proceed with my scientific projects. Recently, I
have tried to organize my archives and make all my research software available for others:
Almost everything can be compiled with gcc 3.3.
Among other things you will find:
Simulteneous Treatment of Equilibrium Constants Computing Equilibrium Composition in Air Plasma Computing Phase Diagram of Ba-Cu-Y
My biggest programming efforts were tied with the treatment of heterogenous experimental results in order to estimate the most reliable Gibbs energies. The page
gives more information about this activity and contains links to software and papers. Case studies considered are: 1) Vaporization of KCl, 2) The Ba-Cu System, 3) The Cu-Y System, 4) Thermodynamics of Calcium Aluminates, 5) Thermodynamics of YBa2Cu3O6+z.
Best wishes,
Evgenii Rudnyi -- IMTEK: Institute of Microsystem Technology Simulation of Microsystems Freiburg University Georges-Koehler-Allee 103 D-79110 Freiburg i. Br. Germany Tel. (+49 761) 203 7383 Fax (+49 761) 203 7437 / http://Evgenii.Rudnyi.Ru /