Research Software for Chemical Thermodynamics

I have been working for long time in chemical thermodynamics and I have
programmed a lot to proceed with my scientific projects. Recently, I
have tried to organize my archives and make all my research software
available for others:

Almost everything can be compiled with gcc 3.3.
Among other things you will find:
Simulteneous Treatment of Equilibrium Constants
Computing Equilibrium Composition in Air Plasma
Computing Phase Diagram of Ba-Cu-Y
My biggest programming efforts were tied with the treatment of
heterogenous experimental results in order to estimate the most
reliable Gibbs energies. The page

gives more information about this activity and contains links to
software and papers. Case studies considered are: 1) Vaporization of
KCl, 2) The Ba-Cu System, 3) The Cu-Y System, 4) Thermodynamics of
Calcium Aluminates, 5) Thermodynamics of YBa2Cu3O6+z.
Best wishes,
Evgenii Rudnyi
--
IMTEK: Institute of Microsystem Technology
Simulation of Microsystems

rudnyi