What do I do to get paid for my knowledge?

Did someone write something on this forum about a way to make money by posting info on a discussion. Is that true? Do you know anything about
that? I'd make a ton... thanks for any info in advance.

How much are you willing to pay for such information?
--

Boris Mohar

Mitcheleh, yeah its new, I heard about that also.
https://answers.google.com /
The one I was trying to remember is called www.iplim.com. That google one goes in the opposite direction and it's too easy to cheat people out of their money.
www.iplim.com